DscoopX Introduces New Opportunities to Experience the Future of HP Digital Print
26 JANUARY 2015, CHICAGO
SummaryDscoopX, the largest annual conference for HP Digital Print users kicks off Thursday, March 5, 2015 in Washington D.C. The event brings together a worldwide community of visionaries from leading graphic arts companies and 100+ industry partners for collaboration and idea sharing focused on business growth.
Chicago– JAN 16, 2015 – DscoopX, the largest annual conference for HP Digital Print users kicks off Thursday, March 5, 2015 in Washington D.C. The event brings together a worldwide community of visionaries from leading graphic arts companies and 100+ industry partners for collaboration and idea sharing focused on business growth.
The 2015 event will feature former Global Marketing Officer of Proctor Gamble and author, Jim Stengel. Stengel will lead a discussion on “Leading a Growth Culture” showcasing what he has learned about the power of activating an inspiring ideal within companies through cases and stories from his personal experience and that of his clients.
DscoopX will feature new opportunities for attendees to discover solutions to their toughest business challenges and cultivate deep, lasting relationships with fellow digital print innovators. Building off of last year’s success, this year’s education tracks align with the needs of Dscoop members worldwide. Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Operations and Technical, each offer unique learning experiences that will give participants practical takeaways they can apply immediately in their own businesses.
Sample courses available include:
- Business Management
- The Reinvention of Print: It's Personal, Permanent, Powerful, Profitable - Rick Bellamy, RPI
- What Your Digital Print Customer is Really Looking For - Bryce Schieving, Rastar
- Sales and Marketing
- oDelivering Next Generation Consumer Engagement Solutions Through Augmented Reality - Amanda Bass, Communicorp (an Aflac company)
- oFrom Text-driven Variable Data to Design-driven Pieces
- Make Ready? Really? Let it go. It’s an Indigo! - Bob Stewart, Reid Graphics and John Winne, Labels Unlimited
- Garbage In, Garbage Out – What are you really “Feeding” your press?- Kathie Doxie, DME Holdings and Laura Field, HP
- The Next Generation In Color Communication - Mark Geeves, Color Logic and Aaron Mallory, Esko
- Operations Family Feud - Doug Rembold, Classic Graphics; Barry Mahoney, Standard Group; TJ Larson, GLS Companies
“The past is behind us. It’s time that as a print community, we focus on what’s next and what the future of the industry holds,” said John Rogers, Dscoop Global Executive Director. “Events like DscoopX are essential to advancing the industry because it unites the leaders and visionaries that continue to drive innovation all in one place, and provides a forum for idea-sharing unlike anything else available for HP Graphic Arts professionals.”
With more than 2,000 HP Indigo, Scitex, High-end Latex and Inkjet Web Press users from all around the world, DscoopX attendees will have a competitive edge in a constantly evolving industry.
Registration for DscoopX is now open. Register at DscoopX.org.
About Dscoop X
The Dscoop Annual Conference is the premier event for HP Graphics Arts users. DscoopX showcases the latest digital technologies, unveils new products in the Solutions Showcase and provides up-to-date advances in the industry over the course of three days of education and networking.
Founded in 2005, the Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop) is a worldwide community of visionaries from leading graphic arts companies and industry partners who collaborate by sharing ideas and information that drive industry-leading innovation and individual business growth through the use of HP digital print technologies including HP Indigo, Scitex, High-end Latex and Inkjet Web Press. To learn more about Dscoop, visit www.dscoop.org. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.